When looking for a new kelloggs cereal, many people may find it so hard to buy a kelloggs cereal of good quality and with a competitive price.
We listed different kelloggs cereals for your various needs, and you can choose best one by reading customers’ reviews and descriptions of each kelloggs cereal carefully.
But choosing a right kelloggs cereal can be a bit mind-boggling to say the least. I have made this page to feature some of the best kelloggs cereals that are available today so I hope it will help in making your decision a bit easier.
Great Kelloggs Cereals
60 CT. FAVORITE ASSORTMENT PACK INCLUDES:
- “Easy, convenient and tasty snack or breakfast.” – M. G. Collins
- “It is fast and easy progress to order!!” – janet macklin
- “My box had a couple of opened cereals in it so I didn’t get the full value of all…” – Ronda C. Kaufman
Exchange: 2-1/2 Carbohydrates. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning, Copyright 2003 by The American Diabetes Association, Inc.
- “You will not find it in the grocery stores, or even Walmart.” – Sheldon1
- “Its the best tasting granola compared do about a dozen other brands that I tried.” – Laren Ramos
- “Unfortunately, I can no longer find this cereal anywhere near San Antonio, Texas–believe me, I have looked.” – J. Shirley
Kellogg’s Low Fat Granola with raisins has the delicious taste of granola. It’s made with whole oats and whole grain wheat, molasses, sweet raisins and crunchy almonds for a satisfying, sweet, nutty breakfast.
- “The cereal is very tasty and crunchy.” – Richard H. Brayall
- “The deliveries are right on time.” – Gunnar Niemi
- “Even if you aren’t a breakfast eater, this cereal is a good way to start the day.” – M. A. Kocinski
Whole Grain Cereal. All the flavors you love, all in one spoon, with Kellogg’s Crunchy Blends.
- “It was a sad moment when I was unable to find my favorite cereal in the grocery stores.” – Sherryd
- “I now must buy 5 at a time in order to continue my enjoyment…..or 10 at a time to get free s/h. OH WELL….what can you do?” – Phyllis A Paules
- “We’ve been eating this cereal for years – we love it.” – Linda Hussey
Kellogg’s Cereal Favorites Variety PackServe everyone’s favorite breakfast with the Kellogg’s Cereal Variety Pack. Coming with 96 single-serving bowls and a variety that includes Kellogg’s Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran Crunch, and Cocoa Krispies you can keep everyone’s choice on hand.
- “These are perfect for travel or even for an after school snack.” – mom of 2
- “No more stale cereal either.” – S. Foulger
- “I spent minimal money and got TONS of cereal, in dishes, for them and everyone was happy!” – Barefoot1957
The item is a good fit for: Primary/Secondary Schools, Hospitals, Long-Term Care, Senior Living, Corrections, For Breakfast.
- “They really love these things and it really comes in handy those mornings that people are running late and just don’t have time to stop for breakfast..” – J. Herrera
- “Out of the three packages (288 individual servings) there were no less than 54 servings which were not sealed and had spilled in the carton.” – Amazon Customer
- “There was no indication on any of the packaging ANYWHERE as to when these bowls of cereal would no longer be appropriate for human consumption.” – P. Berry
My sweet frosting and 8 layers of whole grain fiber have been helping keep kids focused since these guys were in grade school.
Crunchy graham cereal covered in rich chocolatey coating with marshmellows.
- “For those mourning the discontinuation of Chocolate Lucky Charms and Oreo Cookie Cereal, this is a great replacement.” – reviewer3456
- “This is a great deal for the amount of cereal you get.” – plague311
- “Those who are complaining about the ingredients- just grow down!” – Anchorage
Crunchy Cinnamon Multi-grain Cereal.
- “This is my absolute new faaavorite cereal!!… SOOOOO good..” – Kelsey14Liz
- “Crunchy, very cinnamony.” – Diana
- “Cinnabon Cereal is the most delectable item of consumable goods I’ve ever had the joy of masticating, let alone digesting!” – Dave WR
Kellogg’s, Krave Cereal, Chocolate, 11.4oz Box (Pack of 4)
- “To me it tasted a lot like Captain Crunch but with chocolate in the middle; although, the chocolate flavor was very faint.” – Bay Gibbons
- “It’s not too sweet and not too chocolate-y. But I don’t like soggy cereal and this does not stay crunchy enough in milk for me.” – K. Hernandez
- “Krave is too sweet for me…the cereal coating has some sweetness and then the “chocolate” inside is liquidy and tastes like cheap chocolate syrup.” – Sheri in Reho
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!
Want to find this kelloggs cereals page later? Click here!