Are you still suffering from the bran cereals searching but have no idea which one is better? If so, this is the place where you’ll find what you need.
There are many kinds of bran cereals available on our page and can be universal and perfect for anyone. Depending on your needs, you can always find one perfect.
No more frustration any more! Because we have collected all the most recommended bran cereals for you. All you need to do is to read our page carefully and buy yourself one. Happy shopping.
Top Rated Bran Cereals
Hot cereal. A deliciously smooth, high fiber cereal milled from high protein oats grown in the great Northwest – some of the best oat-growing country in the whole United States.
- “Oat bran makes a great addition to bread doughs as well and you might even consider it in your next home made pizza.” – J. Offenbach
- “Add a little bit of brown sugar and some dried cranberries and it makes for a great, filling breakfast.” – Jen
- “I recently moved to okc and was unable to find this product.” – rascal11
Toasted little heart-healthy nuggets packed with an impressive 13 grams of organic fiber per serving, blended from psyllium, oat bran, and wheat bran.
- “I try a lot of high fiber / low sugar cereals, and this one is the best yet.” – B. Bolt
- “I was pleasantly surprised at how good this cereal tasted and how light it seemed.” – SunnySundown
- “I use "Subscribe and Save" which makes ordering simple.” – Donna Bradley
Kellogg’s(R) All-Bran 7-Day Promise: It’s a small change that can make a world of difference in the way you feel. All you have to do is enjoy one serving of your favorite Kellogg’s All-Bran products once a day for 7 days.
- “This purchase simplified my life and saved travel cost.” – Charles
- “There are many cereals that claim to be healthy choices, but what I was looking for was a good ratio of protein and fiber to carbohydrates.” – John Walker
- “I usually mix them in Greek yogurt, add raw sunflower seeds and flaxseeds for a healthy delicious breakfast!” – Carmen k
Oat Bran Cereal is a deliciously smooth, high fiber cereal milled from high protein oats, grown in the fantastic Northwest-some of the best oat growing country in America.
- “My favorite fruits to add are, in season, blueberries, apple juice, stone fruit – the possibilities are vast.” – J. Carlin
- “As hot cereal, I prefer a more coarse oat bran, but for the bread recipe this oat bran is ideal!” – R. Holland
- “This is a product from an established reliable company that specializes in just this type item.” – wjb
Kelloggs Cracklin Baked Whole Grain Oat Bran Cereal, 17 Ounce — 10 per case.
- “This has been my favorite cereal for several decades.” – Gad Krosner
- “Very crunchy for snacking and great with milk too.” – Dale Ketcham
- “The taste is like no other food known to man; as a result of eating this cereal, you will not have taste for other foods.” – Matt
All Bran brain buds cereals are crunchy and tasty high-fiber cereal made with natural wheat bran and Psyllium. Both ingredients can help lower blood cholesterol level and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- “I discover they no longer carry it.” – John M. Chenault
- “I like combining bran buds and a flake cereal.” – Amazon customer
- “Kellogg’s All-Bran Bran Buds, 17.7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN THE BEST SOURCE OF FIBER I HAVE EVER FOUND.” – Lawrence M. Overson
Start off your day off right with a classic cereal your whole family will love. Each spoonful of Kellogg’s Raisin Bran contains a delicious blend of crispy wheat bran flakes and plump, juicy raisins for natural sweetness.
- “In all instances, the boxes were still well within the “best by” date.” – Jon Kreisler
- “I love the taste of the product, that to me is the most important reason to buy a product.” – J. C. Hicks
- “The 25% off coupon does not work in the final page with the 20% subscribe and save.” – logan
When we say complete, we mean it. Complete wheat Flakes is a healthy whole-grain cereal made with natural wheat bran. Each serving provides 20% of your daily value of fiber and 100% of your daily value of 11 vitamins and minerals.
- “No grocery stores around me carry this particular type of All-Bran anymore.” – KD
- “It is the best for fiber and vitamins and tastes very good!” – Adams
- “It’s like raisin bran without the raisins.” – CJV
These lightly sweetened raisins and whole grain flakes come with 100% of the Daily Value of 11 important vitamins and minerals. This means you’re getting a healthy dose of nutrition with a healthy dose of flavor.
- “So being able to get this (and as a subscription item) is very convenient.” – Kendall Ford
- “My husband loves this cereal!” – Karolyn Calliham
- “So much more convenient than shopping elsewhere!” – Connie Fitzgerald
Officially created in 1928, General Mills traces its history back to the 1860′s and the ownership of two flour mills. Since then, the company has become the world’s 6th largest food company – marketing to over 100 countries.
- “Love that I can get 6 boxes at once and save money!!” – Lori L. Myers
- “This is a hearty cereal with delicious nut coated raisins with whole bran flakes.” – King B
- “The pricing is better than grocery stores and I will buy it again.” – SeedMeister
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
If you enjoyed this bran cereals page, please share it with others!